When to Be There and What to Bring – Summer Camps
DROP OFF & PICK UP:
Parents are responsible for getting campers to and from Camp Yukon. Registration time at Camp is 4:00pm on Sunday the first day of camp. Pick up time is 11:00am on Saturday the last day of Camp. When a camper is picked up at Camp it is imperative that the camper be signed out with the Camp Director or designate. Otherwise appropriate authorities will be notified.
WHAT TO BRING: Please label all items with campers name
- Sleeping bag
- Extra blanket
- Several changes of clothes
- Warm jacket & rain clothes
- 2 pairs of shoes (one must be closed-toe for horseback riding, rock climbing and hiking)
- Swimsuit & towel
- Toiletries, washcloth, shampoo, toothbrush & toothpaste, etc.
- Insect repellent & sun screen
- Rain gear (jacket, boots, etc.)
- Notebook & pencil
- Canteen money (recommended $20 if not paid prior)
WHAT NOT TO BRING: Knives, weapons (real or fake), lighters, matches, cigarettes, vapes, drugs, alcohol, or pets. NO ELECTRONIC ENTERTAINMENT DEVICES AT CAMP (cell phones, tablets, iPods, etc.). If these items are brought they will be confiscated and kept in a secure location until the end of the week (digital cameras are the only exception). Cell phones may not be used as cameras. Wallets and treasured belongings should be left at home or sent back with caregivers for safekeeping.