Registration for Snow Camps is now open!
- Kid’s Winter Camp (ages 8-12) – March 13-15, 2020
- Youth Winter Camp (ages 13-18) – March 20-22, 2020
- Camp Yukon Work Bee (open to all ages) – May 15-18, 2020
- Women’s Retreat (ladies 16+) – June 5-7, 2020
- Men’s Fishing Retreat (open to all ages) – June 12-14, 2020
- Kid’s Camp #1 (ages 8-12) June 28-July 4, 2020
- Kid’s Camp #2 (ages 8-12) July 5-11, 2020
- Teen Camp (ages 13-18) – July 12-18, 2020
- Bethany Church Retreat (open to all ages) September 4-6, 2020
Winter Camps include good food, a warm cabin and games all weekend long! Camps run from Friday night to Sunday afternoon and the registration fee is $120 per camper. Registration for Winter Camps open in February so watch for it!
Summer Camp activities include swimming, canoeing, rock climbing, archery, riflery, crafts, water-sports, hiking, and games! The special activity for the week at Kids Camp is horseback riding, and paintball for Teen Camp. Camps run Sunday to Saturday and the registration fee is $320 per camper. Registration for Summer Camp opens online on April 1st and space is limited. At this time we can only allow registration of 1 camp per camper to make sure everyone gets a chance to experience Camp Yukon!