After receiving word from the Covid-19 Yukon Government office, we have made the decision to cancel our regular summer camps for 2020. Due to the type of programs that we run, it will impossible for us to meet the recommendations in place. While this is a heart breaking decision, we will use this time to prepare and upgrade our facilities for the next season and look forward to seeing everyone then!
- Kid’s Snow Camp (ages 8-12) – March 13-15, 2020
- Youth Snow Camp (ages 13-18) – March 20-22, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
- Camp Yukon Work Bee (open to all ages) – May 15-18, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
- Women’s Retreat (ladies 16+) – June 5-7, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
- Men’s Fishing Retreat (open to all ages) – June 12-14, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
- Kid’s Camp #1 (ages 8-12) June 28-July 4, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
- Kid’s Camp #2 (ages 8-12) July 5-11, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
- Teen Camp (ages 13-18) – July 12-18, 2020 (Postponed to 2021)
- Bethany Church Retreat (open to all ages) September 4-6, 2020 (Postponed)
Winter Camps include good food, a warm cabin and games all weekend long! Camps run from Friday night to Sunday afternoon and the registration fee is $120 per camper. Registration for Winter Camps open in February so watch for it!
Summer Camp activities include swimming, canoeing, rock climbing, archery, riflery, crafts, water-sports, hiking, and games! The special activity for the week at Kids Camp is horseback riding, and paintball for Teen Camp. Camps run Sunday to Saturday and the registration fee is $320 per camper. Registration for Summer Camp opens online on April 1st and space is limited. At this time we can only allow registration of 1 camp per camper to make sure everyone gets a chance to experience Camp Yukon!